Find out more about becoming a Police Preferred Specification Alarm Installer at IFSEC 2023
Secured by Design (SBD) has created an SBD Alarm Standard for alarm installation companies, enabling both buyers to have confidence in installers utilising the trusted ‘Police Preferred Specification’ branding and installers to utilise the branding to gain a marketing advantage.
Installers meeting the SBD Alarm Standard now have the option of joining this SBD scheme, following an assessment from their respective Alarm Inspectorate body.
The commercial advantages to being an SBD Alarm Installer include:
- Only SBD Alarm Installers and other SBD members are permitted to promote the term ‘Police Preferred Specification’ and use the logos and trademarks associated with the Scheme on their products, advertising and PR
- The police service signpost customers looking for security products to the SBD website, where a comprehensive list of companies that produce products that meet SBD Police Preferred Specification can be found. This will include SBD Alarm Installers
- Customers will have enhanced levels of reassurance that an SBD Alarm Installation company meets the exacting standards of the Police Service, which is likely to lead to more sales
- SBD Alarm Installation companies will have access to exhibition opportunities at SBD events nationwide, providing access to an important police audience
Anyone who is interested in becoming a police recognised alarm system installer can register their interest at https://www.policesecuritysystems.com/contact-us or visit the SBD stand at IFSEC 2023, where Police CPI will be among the exhibitors at the EXPO which is being hosted in partnership with the British Security Industry Association (BSIA).
Police CPI will be on stand IF3440.
IFSEC is co-located with FIREX International, the Health & Safety Expo & the Facilities Show. It will take place at the Excel Arena, London on
- Tuesday 16 May, 10:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 17 May, 10:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 18 May, 10:00 - 16:00