Opportunity to join Police CPI as a Content Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to work within Police Crime Prevention Initiatives has arisen.
Police CPI is a police owned non-profit organisation who currently have 9 initiatives in the UK. A vacancy has become available for a Content Coordinator based within the Marketing team. The main role of the post will be to work on projects within the Police Crime Prevention Academy, one of PCPI’s 9 initiatives.
The Content Coordinator will have the following key responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Executive and wider marketing team in the development and delivery of material, primarily with a focus on the Police Crime Prevention Academy
- Coordinate the Police Crime Prevention Academy online Learner Management System including administration and course development and publication
- Ensure the Police Crime Prevention Academy digital products are in line with the organisations marketing strategy
- Support other marketing initiatives such as events and trade shows
Successful applicants will be able to:
- Create content and editing across company websites (Joomla)
- Administer the online learning platform (Absorb)
- Assist in the development and publication of online learning material
- Have experience of developing and delivering online and offline events
- Knowledge of implementing SEO and PPC would be desirable
- Knowledge of video-editing software would also be desirable
- Experience of working alongside Marketing, PR and website development teams
This post attracts a starting salary between £28,000 and £30,000 per annum.
The successful applicant will predominantly work from home but may be required to travel on occasion to cover events and trade shows. They must be prepared to devote adequate workspace for office facilities and broadband access at their home.
Our selection panel will call suitable applicants for interview, the format for which will be notified in advance. A copy of the job description can be obtained from the above email address.
Police CPI is fully committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want this to be reflected in the diversity of the people who work for us and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and identities.