Opportunity to join Police CPI as a Press & PR Executive
An exciting opportunity to help shape the communications of an organisation with a purpose has arisen, with the opportunity to join our team as a Press & PR Executive.
We are a police-owned organisation that works throughout the UK to deliver a wide range of crime prevention and police demand reduction initiatives. Working closely within a small marketing team of 6 people you will use your skills to bring stories to life, taking a proactive approach in building the profile of the organisation through both traditional media and social media.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Researching and writing press releases on the organisation’s initiatives
- Proactively seeking out media opportunities to grow the profile of the organisation
- Building new and maintaining existing relationships with external partners
- Managing content across social media channels i.e. Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Experience within a press office environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in quickly building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing content across social media channels
- Be happy working from home, with flexibility to travel when the role requires
The full job description is available here
We offer a competitive salary of up to £29,000 DOE + company benefits.