Police CPI at IFSEC 2022
Police CPI will be among the exhibitors at the 2022 IFSEC International EXPO being hosted at the ExCel Arena, London between 17 and 19 May.
IFSEC International is Europe's leading integrated security event, with over 600 exhibitors and 60 speakers. Attended by around 27,000 security professionals the event returns to the ExCel Arena after a two year absence caused by the pandemic. The show offers security professionals from around the world the opportunity to see the security industry’s latest cutting edge developments.
Police CPI will be highlighting their range of crime prevention and demand reduction initiatives, which include Secured by Design (SBD), the SBD Secure Connected Device accreditation for IoT connected devices, the SBD Alarm Standard for alarm installers and the Police Crime Prevention Academy.
- SBD is the widely respected and long-established official police security initiative operated by the UK Police Service. SBD has been involved in pioneering work with national and local government and a wide range of organisations to improve the physical security of buildings, particularly in the residential marketplace, over the last 30 years
- SBD’s Police Preferred Specification product accreditation scheme provides a recognised standard for all security products that can deter and reduce crime and keep people safe – Police Preferred Specification. It represents a powerful, trusted police brand which is associated with quality products and inspires greater public confidence in products. SBD is the only way for companies to obtain police recognition for security-related products in the UK
- The new SBD Secure Connected Device accreditation for IoT connected devices is available to companies with IoT products that have taken the necessary steps to ensure the products meet the relevant IoT standards and certifications. By obtaining this accreditation, companies are sending a clear message on the importance of IoT security within their products and services, and this unique and recognisable accreditation will make them stand out from the crowd and inspire confidence from consumers
- Installers meeting the SBD Alarm Standard now have the option of joining this SBD scheme, following an assessment from their respective Alarm Inspectorate body, enabling buyers to have confidence in installers utilising the trusted ‘Police Preferred Specification’ branding and installers to utilise the ‘Police Preferred Specification’ branding and gain a marketing advantage
- The Police Crime Prevention Academy offers qualifications, training, e-learning & bespoke packages for the Police, the Public & the Private Sector. It is an approved centre for the awarding body ProQual, providing formally accredited and portable qualifications in crime prevention and designing out crime. The Academy now offers a range of eLearning CPD courses via its online learning platform
Police CPI will be on stand IF5640.
IFSEC is co-located with the Intelligent Building Europe event, FIREX International, the Health & Safety Expo & the Facilities Show. It will take place at the Excel Arena, London on
- Tuesday 17 May, 10:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 18 May, 10:00 - 17:00
- Thursday 19 May, 10:00 - 16:00