Secured by Design member companies among more than 80 exhibitors at Birmingham Security Twenty19 exhibition and conference
Secured by Design (SBD) member companies were among more than 80 exhibitors at the Security Twenty19 exhibition and conference hosted by Professional Security Magazine at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham yesterday, Thursday, 21 February.
The conference brought together key people from the security industry at the hotel to discuss the latest developments and see the most recent innovations in the security sector.
Key note security industry speakers spoke about developments facing, and challenges in, the security industry. SBD representatives were at the conference, talking with industry experts about the latest security and crime prevention developments, as well as supporting SBD member companies, seeing their latest innovations and talking with businesses interested in SBD and the Police Preferred Specification.
SBD member companies ASSA ABLOY, CSL, dormakaba, Jacksons Fencing, The Key Safe Company, PAC & GDX, Sentrikey (Keynetics Limited) and RISCO were all displaying their cutting-edge security products and providing information about their services at the exhibition.
- ASSA ABLOY is a global supplier of intelligent lock and security solutions.
- CSL provide complete end-to-end connectivity solutions for security and provide secure connectivity solutions to the fire, security and telecare sectors globally.
- dormakaba is the third largest provider of building access solutions in the world, developing solutions that simplify life and enhance security.
- Jacksons Fencing is a perimeter security and access control manufacturer and supplier from sports fencing through to intruder deterrent and detection around commercial properties.
- The Key Safe Company are a trusted and experienced distributor of secure, quality key management solutions.
- PAC& GDX have over 40 years’ experience in designing and engineering access control and door entry products and are market leaders in this sector.
- SentriKey from Keynetics are key management solution providers. Managing access to care, the SentriKey system has been designed specifically for the UK Health and Social Care sector.
- RISCO operates in the global security solutions market, developing cloud-based security, video monitoring and verification, and connected home solutions.
For details of SBD’s member companies and their accredited products visit: https://www.securedbydesign.com/member-companies/sbd-members