Tindall Engineering launch MICO MSR Multipoint Panic & Emergency Escape Range
Secured by Design (SBD) member company Tindall Engineering have launched the MICO MSR Multipoint Panic & Emergency Escape range, which has achieved Police Preferred Specification for its security.
The MICO MSR range of multipoint surface mounted emergency and panic escape devices offer single handed means of escape should an emergency event arise. Features include:
- Anti-thrust mechanism fitted as standard
- Manufactured from full stainless steel construction
- Full range of receivers available
- Optional bolt status micro-switch available on request
- Featuring 20mm bolt throw
- Automatic bolting upon door closure
- 2 & 3 point variants available
- Range of OAD’s from key driven handles to pad-lockable devices
- LPS 1175 SR2 on approved doorsets
- Tested to 1 million cycles for operational reliability
- BS EN 179, BS EN 1125 compliant for emergency and panic escape
- SBD accredited for security
Tindall Engineering have been specialising in security solutions for over 45 years, designing and manufacturing the UK’s most extensively tested and approved range of high security locking systems for physical attack, blast, ballistic and fire performance applications.
You can find out more about Tindall Engineering and their extensive range of SBD accredited products here: https://www.securedbydesign.com/member-companies/sbd-members?view=companydetail&account=0011i00000jA9MkAAK
Ryan Ahern, General Manager at Tindall Engineering Ltd said “The MSR range of Multipoint Panic & Emergency Escape has been specifically designed to fill a void in the market between the traditional bar type escape devices and our current high security panic hardware.
“All products within the range have been manufactured to the most stringent specifications and rigorously tested to comply with all applicable British and European standards to provide the long-term usage expected by our customer base and to ensure extended operational peace of mind”.
SBD Development Officer Doug Skins said: “Tindall Engineering have a range of products that have achieved Police Preferred Specification with their products being specified on schools and nationwide retail stores requiring panic hardware through to critical national infrastructure facilities demanding a high level of security protection.”