BSF Group have added to their range of Secured by Design accredited products, with a further eight of their doorset and window solutions achieving Police Preferred Specification.
The new products are:
- Schüco AWS 65 -High-quality aluminium system with comprehensive range of solutions. As part of the Schüco AWS system platform, the thermally insulated window system offers an extensive range of solutions for the 65 mm basic depth to meet a variety of building envelope requirements
- Schüco AWS 70.HI - Highly thermally insulated window system with attractive range of solutions. As part of the Schüco AWS system platform, Schüco AWS 70.HI (High Insulation) offers an attractive range of solutions with outstanding thermal insulation for the 70 mm basic depth
- Schüco AWS 70.HI - Improved thermal insulation, security and fabrication. The optimised Schüco AWS 75.SI+ (Super Insulation) standard window system for the 75 mm basic depth is part of the Schüco AWS system platform and forms the basis for a range of applications in energy-efficient building envelopes. Depending on the architectural requirements, the highly thermally insulated aluminium system can be used as a punched opening, ribbon window, façade insert unit or in combination with Schüco door systems
- Schüco AWS 70.SC - Versatile window system with very narrow face widths – designed for the UK market. The outward-opening system Schüco Window AWS 70 SC (slimline casement) with particularly narrow face widths was developed specially for the demands of the UK market. It combines the high Schüco quality standards with economical solutions and can be used in private homes as well as in public buildings and smaller commercial projects
- Schüco ADS 65 - Multifunctional, cost-efficient door solution with good thermal insulation. The attractive solution for entrance and exit areas which combines good thermal insulation with functionality, design and efficiency: thanks to a wide variety of fittings options the Schüco ADS 65 door system can also be used as a multifunctional door, including integration in building security and automation systems
- Schüco ADS 70 HD - Basic door system with high stability and attractive design. The Schüco ADS 70 HD (Heavy Duty) door system creates attractive design features in every façade with its large-format solutions. The extremely robust and durable aluminium construction enables large opening widths and clearance heights – perfect for commercial buildings with high visitor numbers
- Schüco ADS 75 HD.HI - Multifunctional solution for large-format commercial doors with high continuous loads. The Schüco ADS 75 HD.HI (Heavy Duty High Insulated) aluminium door system combines high durability with multiple functions and attractive design options – perfect for challenging commercial buildings with high security requirements. The extremely stable Heavy Duty system is designed specifically for heavy or oversized door leafs with large opening widths and high continuous loads. As a further benefit, the system can also be used as a multifunctional door – including integration in building security and automation systems, e.g. as a panic door in office and public buildings, hospitals or schools
- Schüco ASS 70.HI - Highly thermally insulated sliding and lift-and-slide system for every application. Based on single, double and triple-track outer frames, the Schüco ASS 70.HI (High Insulated) sliding and lift-and-slide system permits large opening widths with outstanding user comfort – perfect for use as an elegant system solution in commercial projects and luxury residential properties with high thermal insulation requirements.
Lyn Poole, Secured by Design, said: “BSF Group have recently become Secured by Design members but that hasn’t stopped them adding to their Comar door and window range. They have had another eight door and window sets added to their range of products which have achieved Police Preferred Specification, this time from the Schuco door and window systems. Well done BSF.”
Ricky Dhesi (Managing Director), BSF Group, said: “As part of our vision to continuously improve, we are proud to add one of UKs biggest aluminium system solutions for Windows and Doors to our scope of SBD products available. We believe that this will give our clients a greater range of choice in ultimately selecting the right product for their projects”.
One of the UK’s leading glazing specialists, BSF Group manufacture, supply and install some of the most pioneering architectural glass technology available today. Their extensive range of framing solutions include curtain walling systems, shopfronts, doors, aluminium windows, bi-folding doors, sliding doors and glazed roofs.
BSF Group offer stunningly attractive bespoke products of a quality and finish second to none, as well as competitive prices to suit all budgets. Their in-house expertise and industry knowledge ensure that they find the right solutions for all individual requirements and budgets.
With the capacity to handle large scale assignments, BSF Group also enjoy the smaller, bespoke appointments and approach every client – commercial or residential, with enthusiasm and attention.
You can find out more about BSF Group and their extensive range of Secured by Design accredited products here: https://www.securedbydesign.com/member-companies/sbd-members?view=companydetail&account=0011i00000xQhmXAAS